Tuesday, August 6, 2013

diagonals

06: diagonals
just one of (too) many driftwood pieces in my home

I decided to take my weekend and holiday photos through Instagram. So just in case you missed the August Break pictures from this long weekend, here they are again:

 03. yellow
fabric samples at Crate and Barrel

04. love
Hermes. More his love of his mirror than me of him.

05. close up
An accidental photo at a jewelry counter. I was taking a picture of a bracelet I wanted to copy, but a slip of the thumb produced this instead.

If you're on Instagram, you might want to follow me if you're not already. We've got a vacation coming up, so I'll be posting primarily over there. If you're not on Instagram, don't worry! I'll be sure to do a recap when I'm back in front of my main computer!


The August Break 2013

No comments: